ISM is thrilled to have received official re-accreditation from the Council of International Schools (CIS), the premier international accrediting organisation worldwide.
The CIS re-accreditation report highlights impressive achievements, with every international standard met and 66% of standards rated as “exceeded”, in addition to 84 commendations.
The report underscores ISM’s strengths, including:
- A robust and inclusive approach to well-being, safeguarding, and child protection
- A talented and hard-working Board prioritising the quality of learning and teaching
- A professional and committed senior leadership team always prepared to go the extra mile
- A highly dedicated staff placing student needs at the forefront
- A passionate PTA committed to developing a strong parent community focused on creating inclusive opportunities for students
- A positive work environment valuing trust, openness, and respect among stakeholders
- A well-developed strategic planning process aligned with guiding statements and responsive to community feedback
We invite you to view the outcome letter, accreditation certificate and full report below:
We congratulate all members of our outstanding community on this prestigious accomplishment, and we look forward to continuing our journey of providing world-class international education with distinction and fostering a nurturing environment for all our students!