ISM in the Primary
What does ISM mean in the primary school?
- We are learning more than one language to be better able to communicate with other people.
- We appreciate and respect other people's cultures.
- We can express our ideas and opinions, as well as listen and respect those of others.
- We can work cooperatively with others, discussing and sharing ideas.
- We understand the importance of caring for our planet.
- We are learning about global issues that affect us all.
- We reach out to help others where it will make a positive difference.
- We attend school regularly, being on time and prepared for all lessons.
- We listen, participate, ask questions, think critically and seek assistance when needed.
- We are self disciplined, well organised and stay focused on our goals to improve.
- We take particular care and pride in our work.
- We take responsibility, being accountable for our actions.
- We have a positive attitude to all challenges.
- We like coming to school and we enjoy learning.
- We do our very best and often we do more than is asked.
- We do not give up even when it is difficult.
- We are willing to try new ways of doing things.
- We can work independently, as well as with others.