Start date: 23RD AUGUST 2023
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed Biology teacher. The successful candidate will be able to teach at all levels of the Secondary School.
The candidate will have high expectations of student learning and behavior and will join a caring and experienced team. He/she will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and supportive team of reflective teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
ISM and King’s College School, Wimbledon are “sister schools”, with day-to-day interaction taking place between staff and students at both schools and the sharing of outstanding practice in all areas.
ISM has high aspirations to become a centre of educational excellence in Europe and this unique collaboration gives ISM an opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, the very best.
ISM is an ambitious school that places a major emphasis on professional development and personal growth. High academic expectations are mirrored by established and proactive approaches to physical and mental wellbeing.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of an international education and are looking for a school where “the focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a respected university
- Recognised teaching status
- Previous experience in teaching at IB Diploma or A-Level is a requirement *
- 3 years’ experience
- Experience in teaching Chemistry and/or Physics to GCSE level would be an advantage
- Experience and/or knowledge of IB MYP would be an advantage
*Please note that ISM does not run an A-Level programme but recognises that the skillset of A-Level teaching can transfer to the IBDP.
The successful candidate will have:
- a commitment to the ISM values and learning principles
- a good understanding of emotional intelligence
- excellent communication skills
- experience in demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies
- a genuine interest in personal growth
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form, to Stuart Bryan, Director of ISM, at: email@example.com
The ISM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.