Assistant Headteacher – Student Outcomes and Progress
Start date: 23RD AUGUST 2023
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed Assistant Headteacher. We are looking for a accomplished, ambitious leader with a proven track record of success in an outstanding schools to join our Secondary School Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will have proven success in delivering outstanding student outcomes and raising standards, will be committed to the pursuit of delivering an outstanding international education and will be able to successfully lead and embed rigorous accountability procedures. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with an experienced, dynamic and supportive team of reflective leaders and teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
ISM and King’s College School Wimbledon are “sister schools”, with day-to-day interaction taking place between staff and students at both schools and the sharing of outstanding practice in all areas.
ISM has high aspirations to become a centre of educational excellence in Europe and this unique collaboration gives ISM an opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, the very best. If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of an international education and are looking for a school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field and recognised teaching status
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in schools
- Minimum of 3 years at middle or senior leadership team level
- Appropriate Leadership qualifications are desirable (MA, NPQSL etc.)
- Evidence of effective leadership that has directly resulted in an improvement in student outcomes and progress.
- Knowledge and understanding of the International Baccalaureate Diploma and IGCSE programme, and how to use them to develop and improve student outcomes and progress of all students.
- MYP programmes experience would be an advantage
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form, to Stuart Bryan, Director of ISM, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.