The Class of 2019 celebrated the end of their studies with a wonderful Graduation Ceremony at the Hotel de Paris in Monaco, on June 14th, joined by over three hundred parents, friends, and ISM staff. Mr Andrea Casiraghi, representing the famille princière, graciously handed over the diplomas and prizes:
• for Academic Excellence : Miriam, Leonardo and Hannah;
• for Contribution to School Life: Claire;
• CAS Awards (Creativity Activity and Service) to Alya, Emilie, Mack and Miriam;
• the ECIS Award for International Understanding to Alya;
• the Conseil National Award to Isabel, awarded by Mr Pierre Bardy;
• IB Learner Profile Awards to Filippo, Hannah and Moshé.
Our guest speaker, Mr Julian Thomas, explorer and former Master of Wellington College, gave a dynamic and inspiring talk on his adventures.
Alya and Filippo spoke warmly on behalf of the Class of 2019, reflecting on their many years at ISM. Musical entertainment was offered by our ISM Voices, and a beautiful solo performance from Isabel.
Our graduates have been offered places at many prestigious universities and will be pursuing their studies in areas as diverse as architecture, business and management, economics, marketing, medical biosciences, mathematics, hospitality management and property development. We wish them all the best of luck !
Photos: Ed Wright Images