Mission & Goals
We will work with you and your child to do everything we can to ensure that he/she becomes an academically successful, internationally-minded, caring person and a motivated learner able to communicate effectively using two or more languages and well prepared for the challenges of an everchanging world.
Our Guiding Principles
1. Students Children’s learning and their well-being will be the focus of all our decisions and activities. We will do all we can to help our students develop their abilities to the highest level of their potential.
2. Environment We will provide a physical and intellectual environment, which is nurturing, stimulating, healthy and safe for children and staff, creating an optimal setting for excellence in teaching and learning. .
3. Curriculum We will choose and develop curricula, which are meaningful, challenging and internationally recognized, and which provide the academic continuity to support the key elements of our Mission Statement at each stage of development.
4. Enrichment We will enhance and enrich our students’ learning by actively encouraging and supporting their participation in a wide variety of sporting, creative and cultural activities and events, which will develop existing talent and provide opportunities for new experiences.
5. Relationships We will learn to live and work individually and together, cultivating strong caring relationships between students, staff and parents, which are founded on integrity, mutual respect, inter-cultural understanding and a commitment to peaceful and productive resolution of conflict.
6. Communication Acknowledging the importance of excellent communication skills, we will teach our students to interact and communicate effectively with multiple audiences in more than one language and through a variety of modes.
7. Service We will engage our students in meaningful community service projects, which will lead to reflection and personal growth and where they can demonstrate the school’s values in real life situations and take an active role in making their world a better place.
8. Improvement We will support a process of continual improvement in our school. Recognizing that we live in a changing world, we will regularly assess and reflect on our practices, always striving to implement better and more effective ways to accomplish our Mission.