Learning Support Teacher
Application dates: Apply by March 10th 2020
Contract type: Full-time
Start date : August 24th 2020
End date : permanent position
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Learning Support teacher (Early Years and Primary) with a commitment and passion for working with children who require intervention strategies for learning challenges.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working with a supportive and reflective team of teachers committed to setting high expectations for all students in a supportive and caring environment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
- A passion for teaching diverse learners with a range of strengths and challenges
- A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles
- Strong knowledge of early literacy acquisition and development
- A range of multi-sensory and diverse teaching strategies using instructional supports
- Collaborative planning and teaching
- Confident specialist knowledge to identify, assess and support a range of learning difficulties and mild to moderate special education needs
- Planning and implementing individual learning plans
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and parents
- Supporting the social and emotional wellbeing of students
A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
Recognized teaching status
Diploma or specialized trainings in Special Needs Education
Previous experience in a Learning Support role
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Stuart Burns, Director of ISM, on email@example.com.
Teacher Employment Application Form