ISM Bus Information
***BUS ROUTE : NEW ITINERARY STARTING MONDAY OCT. 24***
CAM New bus stops
First Day of ISM Bus Service: September 8th, 2016
Morning ISM Bus Service:
Monday to Friday
7h35: Jardin Exotique – Monéghetti (7h35) – Monte Carlo (7h43) – La Rousse (7h45) – Larvotto (7h53) – ISM (8h10) please note that these are estimated times
8h00: Fontvieille – Monaco Ville(8h08) – ISM (8h12) please note that these are estimated times
Afternoon ISM Bus Service:
Monday – Tuesday – Thursday - Friday
16h25: Larvotto – La Rousse (16h33) – Monte Carlo (16h35) – Monéghetti (16h43) – Jardin Exotique (16h50) please note that these are estimated times
13h15: Larvotto – La Rousse (13h23) – Monte Carlo (13h25) – Monéghetti (13h33) – Jardin Exotique (16h40) please note that these are estimated times
For Fontvieille: Public bus no. 4 runs every 10 minutes and public bus no. 6 runs every 10 minutes. Nearest bus stop from ISM – Princesse Stéphanie.
The bus will stop at any bus stop on the route but only on request. Please wave at the bus driver to stop. On the return journey, please push the “arrêt demandé” button in the bus so the bus driver stops at your stop.
Please note that these public « school-related » buses may be taken by other members of the public.
ALL BUS CARDS FOR NEW STUDENTS ARE READY FOR COLLECTION IN RECEPTION ON AUGUST 31st,2016.
ALL CURRENT STUDENTS: For all current students, your card has automatically been credited for the 2016/2017 school year. Please use the same card as last year.
- All new cards are valid from September 8th, 2016 to September 22th, 2017.
- Please note that with the CAM bus card, ISM students may use the ISM school bus or any public bus or the bateau bus in Monaco.
- We have bus maps available for you in reception.
- Please remember to validate your bus card every time you board. If you change buses, please revalidate your bus card. If you do not validate your bus card, you may be subject to a fine.
- If you have lost your bus card or if you would like to change the photo on your bus card, you must go directly to the CAM office to have it reissued (10€ fee).