Head of Physical Education Department
Application dates: Apply by January 31st 2019
Contract type: Permanent / Full-time
Start date : 19th August 2019
The International School of Monaco is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Head of Physical Education Department to teach across the age and ability range: Primary School, Middle School and Secondary School (including iGCSE PE). The successful candidate will be able to motivate and engage students through an energetic passion for the subject and a commitment to excellent teaching and learning. Aside from curriculum teaching, the successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the extra-curricular sports programme The candidate will have high expectations of student learning and behaviour, to join a caring and experienced bilingual team.
He/She will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and supportive team of reflective teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring international school environment.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of an international education and are looking for a school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
- Leading learning through Middle and Secondary School; IGCSE PE.
- Leading sustainable and impactful change.
- Building successful and cohesive teams.
- Developing a culture of high expectations.
- Demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies.
- Building the professional capacity of team members.
- Leading and implementing innovative learning programs.
- Experience of running extra-curricular activities and trips.
- Experience in delivering the Duke of Edinburgh’s International award, an advantage
Degree in Physical Education or related subject
PGCE (secondary PE)
QTS for secondary education
How to apply:
Applications must be made only on line, using this following form which must be completed in full and returned to Mrs Veronique MASSON (HR Coordinator) : email@example.com
Teacher Employment Application Form