Head of English
Application dates: Apply by March 2nd 2020
Contract type: Full-time
Start date : August 24th 2020
End date : permanent date
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed Head of English department with experience of teaching at IB and IGCSE levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established department within an exciting and enjoyable international school environment.
ISM is an ambitious school that places a major emphasis on professional development and personal growth.
High academic expectations are mirrored by established and proactive approaches to physical and mental wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
- Leading learning through Secondary School; IGCSE and IBDP programs.
- A passion for English and a proven track record achieving successful outcomes with learners.
- A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles.
- Leading sustainable and impactful change.
- Building successful and cohesive teams.
- Developing a culture of high expectations.
- Demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies.
- Building the professional capacity of team members.
- Leading and implementing innovative learning programs.
A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
Recognized teaching status
High quality of teaching experience
Experience as Head of Department or Deputy Head, an advantage
Previous experience of teaching at IB level is preferred
Knowledge of the IGCSE Programmes
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Stuart Burns, Director of ISM, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Employment Application Form