Head of Admissions
Application dates: Apply by January 31st 2019
Contract type: Permanent / Full-time
Start date : 16th August 2019
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint the Head of Admissions. The candidate will work in close partnership with the other members of the Management Team.
The successful candidate will belong to the School’s Senior Leadership Team and will be accountable for the development and delivery of the pupil admissions strategy. The Head of Admissions will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and supportive team who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
The Head of Admissions will:
- Assist in all aspects of the school’s student recruitment process including supporting certain strategic aspects of promoting the school, as defined by the Director.
- Drive outreach for enrollment at the school including open days, tours and school presentations in the community.
- Serve as primary contact and liaise with the Director for interested families and the public in telling the story, values and culture of the school.
The successful candidate will have general school management experience or customer facing systems experience. Knowledge of school admission processes would be an advantage.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of an international education and are looking for a school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
Desired skills and Experience :
- A university degree and previous experience in this role.
- Ideally with knowledge of international school programmes.
- Empathetic person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and personal skills to represent the School at all levels.
- A high level of organisational and administrative competency.
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage and prioritise the workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Bilingual English/French would be an advantage.
Main responsabilities :
- Admission and Departure of Students and their Parents.
- Public Relations & Marketing of the School related to Admissions.
a minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
5 years’ experience minimum in a similar role
How to apply:
Applications must be made only on line, using this following form which must be completed in full and returned to Mrs Veronique MASSON (HR Coordinator) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Teaching Employment Application Form