Application dates: 31 st January 2021
Contract type: Permanent / Full time
Start date : ASAP
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed
Economics teacher with experience of teaching at IB Standard and Higher levels.
The position is available immediately and could work as a short or long term contract and as
such this offers a unique and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The candidate will have high expectations of student learning and behaviour, to join a caring
and experienced team. He/She will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and
supportive team of reflective teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a
supportive and caring environment.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of international education and are looking for a
school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
● A passion for Economics and a proven track record achieving successful outcomes with
● A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles.
● A good understanding of Emotional Intelligence
● Excellent communication skills
● Teaching up to IBDP Higher Level.
● Demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies.
● A genuine interest in personal growth.
A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
Recognized teaching status
Previous experience of teaching at IB level is a requirement
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae, photograph and the contact details of two referees to Julian THOMAS, Director of ISM, on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Employment Application Form