Application dates: Apply by March 10th 2020
Contract type: Full-time
Start date : August 24th 2020
End date : permanent position
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated EAL teacher (Early Years and Primary) with a passion for teaching and a commitment to setting high expectations for student learning and progress.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity of working with an enthusiastic and collaborative team of teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
- A passion for teaching new language learners
- A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles
- Strong knowledge of language acquisition and development
- A range of multi-sensory and diverse teaching strategies using instructional supports
- Collaborative planning and teaching
- Connecting language and content for meaningful academic progress
A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
Recognized teaching status
Previous experience teaching English as an additional language
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Stuart Burns, Director of ISM, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Employment Application Form