Dress Code 2020-2021
NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM SUPPLIER
ISM is delighted to announce a partnership with School Blazer to supply us with new high quality dress code items AND complete sports kits (P.E. uniforms), for the coming academic year.
The school dress code will be maintained but you may order official items branded with the ISM logo (school branded items including P.E. kit from last year may still be worn) :
- Polo shirts in white and navy
- Navy cardigan and sweaters
- Navy gilet unisex
- New sports uniform
- ALL orders to made online with delivery direct to your home (please do not have delivered to the school, we carry no stocks at ISM)
- Free returns within 120 days
- Mobile and tablet friendly for easy and quick shopping
- Helpline available Monday-Saturday
SCHOOL DRESS CODE : Plain navy or beige trousers, shorts, knee length skirts, plain, without pattern, white shirts or blouses with a collar. No obvious branding, no patterns, no hoodies. No denim or jeans of any kind.
IB Students in classes 12+13 only are also permitted to wear smart business attire.