List of Documents Required
Applying to the International School of Monaco
Required for each applicant
- Application Form duly completed and signed,
- Identity photo of applicant : full face,
- Language Profile Form,
- Copy of the child's birth certificate,
- Copy of the child’s passport (for multiple nationalities please provide copies of all passports),
- Copy of both parent's passports,
- School reports for past two years : must be provided in English or French,
- Application fee €250 per student,
- Vaccination certificate of immunization against Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio (required by law in Monaco).
IN ADDITION, WHERE APPLICABLE :
- Copies of any standardized tests eg ‘brevet des collèges’, International School Assessments, IGCSE certificates, national or local tests, GPA’s,
- Learning Support: copies of any Individualized Education Plans, Learning Support Programmes, evaluations by an educational psychologist or therapist,
- Medical certificates with regard to medical conditions, allergies, long term treatment or medication.
ONLY WHEN ALL DOCUMENTS ARE FULLY COMPLETED WILL APPLICATIONS BE PROCESSED.
Mrs Angela Godfrey, Head of Admissions, International School of Monaco, 12 Quai Antoine 1er, 98000 MONACO. Telephone: +377 93256820 E mail: email@example.com