Director of Admission
Application dates: Apply by May 17th 2020
Contract type: Full Time
Start date : September 2020
End date : permanent position
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a Director of Admissions. The candidate will work in close partnership with the Director and Heads of schools as well as the Chief Financial Officer.
The successful candidate will belong to the School’s Senior Leadership Team and will be accountable for the development and delivery of the pupil admissions strategy.
The Director of Admissions will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and supportive team who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
The Director of Admissions will:
- lead in all aspects of the school’s student recruitment process including strategic aspects of marketing the school, as defined by the Director and Chief Financial Officer
- drive outreach for enrolment at the school including open days, tours and school presentations in the community
- serve as primary contact and liaise with the Heads and Director for interested families and the public in telling the story, values and culture of the school
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A university degree and previous experience in this role
- Knowledge of international school programmes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of organisational and administrative competency
- High levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to manage and prioritise the workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Fluency in English plus a good level of conversational French
a minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
5 years’ experience minimum in a similar/relevant role
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Mr Stuart Burns, Director of ISM, on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Application Form