Business Studies Teacher
Application dates: Apply by February 29th 2020
Contract type: Full-time
Start date : August 24th 2020
End date : permanent date
The International School of Monaco is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed Business Studies teacher with experience of teaching at IB Standard and Higher levels.
The candidate will have high expectations of student learning and behaviour, to join a caring and experienced team. He/She will have the opportunity of working with a dynamic and supportive team of reflective teachers who are fully committed to academic excellence within a supportive and caring environment.
ISM is an ambitious school that places a major emphasis on professional development and personal growth.
High academic expectations are mirrored by established and proactive approaches to physical and mental wellbeing.
If you are suitably qualified, believe in the value of international education and are looking for a school where the “focus is on students and their learning” we look forward to receiving your application.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience and skills in:
- A passion for Business and a proven track record achieving successful outcomes with learners.
- The ability to teach a second subject is an advantage but not a requirement.
- A commitment to the ISM Values and Learning Principles.
- A good understanding of Emotional Intelligence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Teaching up to IBDP Higher Level.
- Demonstrating and developing growth mindset tendencies.
- A genuine interest in personal growth.
A minimum of a Bachelor degree from a respected university
Recognized teaching status
Previous experience of teaching at IB level is a requirement
How to apply:
Please send your letter of application, along with curriculum vitae and application form to Stuart Burns, Director of ISM, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Employment Application Form